This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Portsmouth
LTC Partners is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2000. The primary office of this VC is located in Portsmouth. This investor is located in North America, United States.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4 participants. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Runa Capital, Howell Capital, Geneva Venture Partners. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Wavecrest Growth Partners, Migration Capital, MassMutual Ventures.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2011. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is BigTime Software. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Software, Real Time. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 5 more industries for this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.