In 1987 was created Ligand Pharmaceuticals, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the San Diego.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 participant. Despite the Ligand Pharmaceuticals, startups are often financed by BioAdvance, 13 Ventures.
This Ligand Pharmaceuticals works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical, Medical Device. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Palvella Therapeutics, Viking Therapeutics. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|Daiwa Logitech||Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Tateyama|
|Elevage Capital Management||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Fame Mount Limited||-|
|Figment||New York, New York, United States|
|Happy Industry||China, Jinan, Shandong|
|IIFL Special Opportunities Fund||-|
|KARAT||Hefa, Hefa, Israel|
|Neovision Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Net Frontier||Japan, Tokyo|
|New World Private Equity||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Ohio TechAngels Fund||-|
|Provident Growth Fund||-|
|RobecoSAM||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|$45M||28 May 2020||Radnor Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$3M||05 Feb 2019||Colorado, United States|
|$10M||18 Dec 2018||Radnor Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$2M||26 May 2014||San Diego, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.