United States, Charlottesville
The main office of this VC is situated in Charlottesville. The fund is located in United States, North America.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Biotechnology, Life Science. In addition, there are 2 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. Palvella Therapeutics is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 other investors. The fund often co-invests with BioAdvance. The investor in the following rounds is usually Ligand Pharmaceuticals.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The fund's activity peaked in 2017.
The fund was established by Kevin Eisenfrats.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.