United States, Charlottesville
The main office of represented VC is situated in the Charlottesville. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BioAdvance. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ligand Pharmaceuticals.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Palvella Therapeutics. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Life Science. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The current fund was established by Kevin Eisenfrats.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.