The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the LearnStart, startups are often financed by Rethink Education, Veli-Pekka Saarnivaara, TEDCO. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SpringRock Ventures, Social Starts, Rethink Education. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rethink Education, Kelly Services, Rise of the Rest.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Education, 3D Printing. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight 3DBear, Opya, NextStep(NextStep Interactive).
Funds with similar focus
|AB Capital Group||-|
|Asia PropTech||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Beijing Shanshan Wangluo Keji Co., Ltd.||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Calistar||China, Jiangxi, Tianbao|
|Daxinli Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Iron Yard Ventures||Greenville, South Carolina, United States|
|Meyer Burger Technology||Bern, Switzerland, Thun|
|Pulte Home Corp||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Sanabil||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Script Capital||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Sevenwoods Investment||Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Tateyama|
|Shanghai-Israel Investment Fund||-|
|Shore Points Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|STIC Ventures||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|The Maze Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Tolero Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|U.S. Bank Trust National Association||Delaware, United States, Wilmington|
|Withfounders||Italy, Lombardia, Milano|
|Xingniu Touzi||China, Wenzhou, Zhejiang|
|$5M||21 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||28 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||19 Dec 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$2M||11 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||14 Sep 2021||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|$35M||02 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||28 Jul 2021||Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh|
|$3M||15 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||10 Jul 2021||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
– New Apprenticeship is a digital apprenticeship solution that helps companies and students bridge the tech skills and opportunity gap.
– Company closed a $2.5M seed funding round.
– The round was led by ECMC Group’s Education Impact Fund, with participation from the Dell Foundation, Michelson 20MM Foundation, Learnstart, and others.
– The new investment will be used to build out company’s management team and make investments in sales operations and technology.
– Leap, a platform for people over 55 to learn via social interaction, has raised $3.1m in a seed round led by European early-stage investor Creandum and SF-based South Park Commons.
– Other investors include Learn Start/Learn Capital, alongside angels Michelle Kennedy (Peanut founder), Sahil Lavingia and Tim Tuttle.
– The company was founded by Swedish entrepreneur Caroline Ingeborn, former CEO of Toca Boca, a Swedish app development studio that builds learning apps for kids, and Vishal Kapur, former CTO and co-founder of Screenhero, which was acquired by Slack in 2015.
– The two founders met through South Park Commons, an intentional learning community that practices many of the concepts applied in Leap.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.