Leap Venture Studio
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Portland
Leap Venture Studio is the renowned VC, which was created in 2018. The primary office of this VC is located in Portland. This investor is located in North America, United States. Leap Venture Studio is a CVC is a part of a larger organization.
The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Aside from Leap Venture Studio, start-ups are often funded by SOSV, Social Impact Capital, IndieBio. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are R/GA Ventures, Peter Thiel, Pathfinder. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by VegInvest, Vectr, SOSV.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 4 key employees of this fund in our database.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. PetPlate, Wild Earth are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Subscription Service, Health Care. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.