KT investment Inc. is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the Seoul. The company was established in Asia in South Korea.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BinaryVR, bepro11, Lunit. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Machine Learning, Software. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the KT investment Inc., startups are often financed by Kakao Ventures, Softbank Ventures Asia, Green D Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Softbank Ventures Asia, Kakao Ventures, Y Combinator.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
Funds with similar focus
|Catagonia Capital||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Fung Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|FW Ventures||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Grays Ferry Capital||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Hande Jinchuang||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|R&R Ventures||Annapolis, Maryland, United States|
|Sidus LLC||California, San Diego, United States|
|SineWave Ventures||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Yuyao Industry Investment Development||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$53M||03 Jun 2022||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$13M||08 Mar 2022||Delaware, United States|
|$45M||20 Dec 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$2M||26 Oct 2021||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$2M||21 Oct 2021||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$30M||18 Oct 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$33M||11 Oct 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$26M||02 Sep 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
Korea Credit Data
|$34M||20 Apr 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
– Online education platform CLASS101 raised $25.8m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Goodwater Capital, with additional participation from previous backers Strong Ventures, KT Investment, Mirae Asset Capital and Klim Ventures.
– The company plans to use the proceeds to focus on hiring more talent, as well as expanding domestic business and overseas markets in the U.S. and Japan.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.