Funds with similar focus
|$11M||22 Nov 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$54M||05 Aug 2021||Vienna, Austria|
|$12M||21 Jul 2021||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$75M||15 Jul 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$17M||13 Apr 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$11M||25 Mar 2021||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
|$1M||03 Mar 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$150M||09 Feb 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$54M||19 Jan 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
– Berlin-based startup Cosi raised €20m funding.
– The round was led by Vienna-based Soravia, a leading real estate group in German-speaking countries.
– Existing investors Cherry Ventures, e.ventures, Kreos Capital and Bremke followed on, along with a number of individual investors.
– The company will use the fresh capital to accelerate international expansion in Europe, implement a new brand and launch a “new strategic business unit” soon.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.