In 1999 was created Kodiak Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Wellesley. The company was established in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by Dave Furneaux. The overall number of key employees were 7.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Kodiak Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Sigma Partners, GrandBanks Capital, Borealis Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Goldman Sachs, General Catalyst, VenGrowth Asset Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venrock, Goldman Sachs, Borealis Ventures.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Kodiak Venture Partners works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Kodiak Venture Partners is 10-50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2004. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Appnexus, Tropic Networks, Emergent Payments. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Telecommunications. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$18M||13 Sep 2017||Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||01 Jul 2013||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$5M||18 May 2013||Manchester, New Hampshire, United States|
|$2M||01 Oct 2012||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||23 Jan 2012||England|
|$8M||15 Nov 2011||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||14 Nov 2011||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$12M||09 Oct 2011||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||07 Jul 2011||Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.