GrandBanks Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Needham.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight InsightSquared, Achievers, Colubris Networks. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, Mobile.
This organization was formed by Ryan Moore. The overall number of key employees were 3.
When the investment is from GrandBanks Capital the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2004. This GrandBanks Capital works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2012. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the GrandBanks Capital, startups are often financed by Sigma Partners, DFJ, CVP. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sigma Partners, Relay Ventures, Canaan Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Canaan Partners, Kodiak Venture Partners, Sigma Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||02 Nov 2021||Framingham, Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||23 Feb 2021||Framingham, Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||31 Oct 2018||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|17 Sep 2018||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|08 Jan 2018||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$12M||14 Jun 2017||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||02 Feb 2017||Framingham, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||11 Oct 2016||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||13 Nov 2015||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Beamable from Boston provides a Software-as-a-Service platform for the business operations of live games.
– The company raised approximately $5m in equity funding round.
– The round was led by Companyon Ventures and GrandBanks Capital, and joined by investors from Defy.vc, Oyster Funds, and others.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.