Keiretsu Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2007. The main department of described VC is located in the Seattle. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Keiretsu Capital, startups are often financed by Keiretsu Forum, Portland Seed Fund, Band of Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Keiretsu Forum, Band of Angels, Sand Hill Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Puget Sound Venture Club, Keiretsu Forum Northwest, Tech Coast Angels.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Transform, Inc., Alpin, Perkville. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Keiretsu Capital the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. This Keiretsu Capital works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The fund was created by Matthew Le Merle, Matthew Le Merle, Nathan McDonald, Randy Williams. We also calculated 12 valuable employees in our database.
|1M||29 Jun 2015||United States, Palo Alto|
|5M||07 Mar 2019||United States, Yardley|
|2M||05 Apr 2018||United States, Cashmere|
|30 Nov 2015||United States, Seattle|
|7M||20 Jan 2015||United States, Seattle|
|05 Oct 2015||United States, Poulsbo|
|02 Dec 2015||United States, Seattle|
|12M||20 Dec 2019||United States, Seattle|
|3M||12 Jun 2021||United States, Foster City|
|5M||12 Jun 2021||United States, Newark|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.