Kauffman Fellows Fund
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Austin
Kauffman Fellows Fund is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. The main office of this VC is situated in Austin. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are most common for this fund. When Kauffman Fellows Fund invests, the average start-up valuation is more than 1 billion dollars. Kauffman Fellows Fund is involved in 4 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. This fund was the most active in 2019.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - India. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are FinTech, Financial Services. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Tally Technologies, Groww are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
The fund was established by Collin West. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Aside from Kauffman Fellows Fund, start-ups are often funded by Sway Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures and 14 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Tribe Capital, Tiger Global Management, Thrive Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Y Combinator, Sequoia Capital India, Ribbit Capital.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.