In 2012 was created Oryzn Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Tel Aviv. The company was established in Asia in Israel.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline OwnBackup, Identiq, Nanorep Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Enterprise Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. This Oryzn Capital works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund was created by Yaniv Jacobi. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Oryzn Capital, startups are often financed by JAL Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Innovation Endeavors. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures, JAL Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures, JAL Ventures.
|Abris Capital Partners||Mazowieckie, Poland, Warsaw|
|Beijing Youqing Yutong Yiliao Touzi Youxian Gongsi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BM H Beteiligungs-Managementgesellschaft Hessen||Germany, Hessen, Wiesbaden|
|CD Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|China Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park Ventures||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|CR Capital Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Gaea Technology||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Grosvenor Capital Management||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Investment Partners||Metuchen, New Jersey, United States|
|Keller Enterprises||Charlottesville, United States, Virginia|
|Lapam Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Medical Technology Enterprise Consortium||South Carolina, Summerville, United States|
|MSouth Equity Partners||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Nordic Angel Fund||-|
|Qianhai Ruihua Pengcheng Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|QuestMark Partners||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Techbridge International||Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States|
|Vesbridge Partners||Massachusetts, United States, Wakefield|
|Yuantai Investment Partners||-|
|$4M||02 Jun 2022||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$50M||10 Mar 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$12M||15 Feb 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$15M||26 Jan 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$5M||20 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$157M||08 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||01 May 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$47M||03 Mar 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District|
|$167M||28 Jan 2021||New Jersey, United States|
– Verbit announced the close of a $157 million series D round that the company says will bolster its product R&D and hiring efforts.
– CEO Tom Livne, who noted that the raise brings the company’s post-money valuation to more than $1 billion, said that the capital will also support the company’s geographic expansion as it prepares for an initial public offering.
– Sapphire Ventures led the 110-employee Verbit’s series C round with participation Third Point, More Capital, Lion Investment Partners, ICON fund as well as existing investors such as Stripes, Vertex Ventures, HV Capital, Oryzn Capital, and ClalTech participated.
– Identiq announced a $47m Series A round led by Insight Partners and Entrée Capital, with additional participation from Amdocs, Sony Innovation Fund by IGV, and existing investors, including Vertex Ventures Israel, Oryzn Capital and Slow Ventures.
– The company plans to use the investment to further accelerate its network growth, adding more members, each of which will improve the validation, quality and coverage for all members. This flywheel effect will drive further value for the network’s existing members, improving data coverage and accuracy.
– The company is building the world’s largest Identity Validation Network, enabling companies to jointly validate consumer identities, payment details and other sensitive information without sharing or exposing any private data.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.