The main department of described VC is located in the Vienna. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ThreatQuotient, RF Code, Sensics. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the J. Hunt Holdings, startups are often financed by Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship, Stardust Venture Partners, In-Q-Tel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are CIT GAP Funds, Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship, Stardust Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Middleland Capital, Fortify Ventures, Stephen Smoot.
The typical startup value when the investment from J. Hunt Holdings is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This J. Hunt Holdings works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The current fund was established by James Hunt. The overall number of key employees were 2.
Funds with similar focus
|Angel Syndicates Central||Alabama, Huntsville, United States|
|Bank of Beijing||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Holta Invest||Norway, Oslo|
|ING Ventures||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Jixixian Gongye Touzi||Anhui, China, Xuancheng|
|JSM Capital||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Kaufman Financial Group||Connecticut, Farmington, United States|
|NewLake Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|News-Press & Gazette Co.||Missouri, Saint Joseph, United States|
|PNC Business Credit||Haywards Heath, United Kingdom, West Sussex|
|Relational Investors LLC.||California, San Diego, United States|
|Sorrento Therapeutics||California, San Diego, United States|
|Spinner Global Technology Fund||-|
|Sulphur Creek Ventures||California, St. Helena, United States|
|Three Fish Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|WRAP||Cherwell, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||02 May 2022||-|
|$11M||22 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||02 Mar 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$22M||16 Jul 2019||Vista, California, United States|
|$2M||06 May 2019||California, United States|
|$1M||01 Jan 2019||Overland Park, Kansas, United States|
|$1M||12 Oct 2018||San Juan, Puerto Rico, United States|
|$500K||15 May 2018||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
|$5M||16 Jan 2018||California, United States|
– Graph analytics startup Lucata announced that it raised $11.9 million in series B funding, bringing its total raised to nearly $30 million.
– Notre Dame, Middleburg Capital Development, Blu Ventures, Hunt Holdings, Maulick Capital, Varian Capital, Samsung Ventures, and Irish Angels participated in the round, which CEO Michael Mallick says will be put toward commercializing the company’s computing architecture for graph analytics and AI use cases.
– Today, itopia announced an additional $5.3m in funding to accelerate growth and expand market opportunity.
– Investors include Ocean Azul Partners, Hunt Holdings, and other early itopia backers.
– itopia has raised $14.5m to date with the latest funding.
– itopia experienced its strongest year in 2020 as the global workforce began working remotely in vast numbers due to Covid-19.
– The company expanded its sales and marketing activity and invested in product innovation to meet the needs of the world’s fast-growing remote workforce.
– itopia will launch an exciting new product for software development teams later this year.
– The global cloud infrastructure automation and orchestration market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.9% from 2019–2024 to an aggregate $73.4 billion by 2024.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.