In 1999 was created In-Q-Tel, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Arlington.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this In-Q-Tel performs on 5 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from In-Q-Tel is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the In-Q-Tel, startups are often financed by Greylock Partners, Accel, Venrock. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ARCH Venture Partners, Accel, Lux Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, GV, Accel.
The overall number of key employees were 12.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Palantir Technologies, Pure Storage, FireEye. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Cyber Security. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|100M||25 May 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|7M||27 Apr 2021||United States, Fort Myers|
|35M||07 Apr 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|17M||17 Feb 2021|
|22M||01 Feb 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|3M||30 Oct 2020|
|6M||03 Sep 2020||United States, Seattle|
|26 Aug 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|12M||14 Jul 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
– Nozomi Networks, a company offering cybersecurity and operational visibility services for industrial control systems, announced that it secured $100 million in a series D funding round led by Triangle Peak Partners, with participation from Forward Investments, Honeywell Ventures, Keysight Technologies, Porsche Digital, Telefónica Ventures, the U.S. government-affiliated In-Q-Tel, and others. – The company says it’ll use the capital to help scale its product development initiatives as well as its go-to-market approac... Read more
– Mindtech Global, a Sheffield, UK-based training platform for robots, raised £2.3m in funding. – The round was led by NPIF – Mercia Equity Finance, which is managed by Mercia and is part of the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF), with Deeptech Labs and In-Q-Tel participating. – The company intends to use the funds to build its team in Yorkshire and expand sales of its product worldwide. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.