In 2014 was created Israel Growth Partners, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Asia in Israel. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Ramat Hasharon.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Israel Growth Partners, startups are often financed by Gemini Israel Ventures, Benchmark, Viola Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vintage Investment Partners, Gemini Israel Ventures, BRM Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by CIRTech Fund, Viola Credit, Vintage Investment Partners.
This organization was formed by Haim Shani, Moshe Lichtman. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Comparing to the other companies, this Israel Growth Partners performs on 2 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Israel Growth Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 61 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Business Intelligence, Mobile Devices. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zadara Storage, GreenRoad Technologies, Optimove.
Funds with similar focus
|400 Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Bank of Scotland Equity Investments||Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Blackboard||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|California Medical Association||California, Sacramento, United States|
|Deep Blue Ventures||-|
|DUMAC||East Syracuse, New York, United States|
|Huachuangyingda Fund||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Incubator Midi-Pyrenees||France, Midi-Pyrenees, Toulouse|
|Midwest Venture Alliance||Kansas, United States, Wichita|
|New England Business Association (formerly Smaller Business Association of New England)||-|
|ORCAS||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Redcliffe Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Revolt Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Schoffstall Ventures||Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Tuopu Lide||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Twin Apex Capital||-|
|$23M||20 Jul 2022||Ness Ziona, HaMerkaz, Israel|
|$60M||14 Jun 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$53M||09 Nov 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$150M||12 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$20M||02 Jun 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$15M||03 May 2021||Netanya, HaMerkaz, Israel|
|$64M||28 Apr 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$75M||21 Feb 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$70M||10 Dec 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– DealHub.io, a platform that helps businesses manage the entire process of their sales engagements, raised $20m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Israel Growth Partners, with participation from existing investor Cornerstone Venture Partners.
– This brings DealHub’s total funding to $24.5m.
– The company describes itself as a ‘revenue amplification’ platform (or ‘RevAmp,’ as DealHub likes to call it) that represents the next generation of existing sales and revenue operations tools.
– It’s meant to give businesses a more complete view of buyers and their intent, and streamline the sales processes from proposal to pricing quotes, subscription management and (electronic) signatures.
– Earnix announced $75M in growth funding with a pre-money valuation of $1B.
– The round was led by Insight Partners, with existing investors JVP, Vintage Partners and Israel Growth Partners joining the round.
– The new funding will fuel Earnix’s global expansion into new market segments and regions, increase investment in product innovation, rapidly accelerate hiring and support M&A activities to further anticipate the needs of a rapidly changing market.
– Leveraging this investment, Earnix will continue to bring transformational value to Insurance and Banking by bridging the gap between financial institutions and the needs of their customers.
– Jonathan Rosenbaum, Principal at Insight Partners, will be joining Earnix’s Board of Directors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.