ION Crossover Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
ION Crossover Partners is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2018. This investor is located in Asia, Israel. The primary office of this VC is located in Herzliya.
This fund was the most active in 2019. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2019. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. When ION Crossover Partners invests, the average start-up valuation is more than 1 billion dollars.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5-6 participants. Aside from ION Crossover Partners, start-ups are often funded by Entrée Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Accel and 3 other funds. The most common co-investors for the fund are Vintage Investment Partners, Sapphire Ventures, SVB Capital.
This VC was founded by Gilad Shany. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Task Management, Outsourcing. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Israel. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. Fiverr.com is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: tcv.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.