In 1994 was created International Biotechnology Trust, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the London.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this International Biotechnology Trust works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2001.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the International Biotechnology Trust, startups are often financed by SV Health Investors, New Hill Management, IP Group Plc. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Health Investors, Temasek Holdings, Singapore Bio-Innovations. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SV Health Investors, Alta Partners, Skyline Ventures.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline eBioinformatics, Karus Therapeutics, Aderis Pharmaceuticals For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Biotechnology.
Funds with similar focus
|EastWest VentureGroup||United States, Los Angeles|
|Danisco A/S||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|KCK||United States, New York|
|Vancouver Angel Forum||-|
|Accelerator Life Science Partners||-|
|Jiangxing Shiye||China, Futian|
|Southern Raytai Group||-|
|Jiesi Hanneng||China, Huangpu|
|Shenzhen Riwei Investment||China, Shenzhen|
|$7M||06 Sep 2012||United Kingdom, Test Valley|
|$26M||24 Nov 2009||United Kingdom, London|
|$305K||16 Oct 2007||United States, South San Francisco|
|$11M||09 Oct 2005||United States, " United States"}|
|$59M||23 May 2005||United Kingdom, London|
|$45M||09 Oct 2001||United States, Richmond|
|$10M||30 May 2000||United States, " United States"}|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.