Interlock Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Dallas.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Hangar Technology, Waggl, Inc., ZenBusiness The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 2 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Crowdsourcing.
Comparing to the other companies, this Interlock Partners performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Interlock Partners, startups are often financed by Acadia Woods Partners, Vaidya Capital Partners, Rick Segal. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Acadia Woods Partners, Macanta Investments, ward.ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Macanta Investments, Acadia Woods Partners, You & Mr Jones Brandtech Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|AUBE Management||Champs-sur-marne, France, Ile-de-France|
|Cornerstone Equity Investors||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Cosmos Group||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|DARPA||Arlington, United States, Virginia|
|Globis University Graduate School of Management||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Greenstone Resources||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Hartz Mountain Industries||New Jersey, Secaucus, United States|
|Hasler Foundation||Bern, Bern, Switzerland|
|HDFC Bank||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Hertz||Florida, Naples, United States|
|Shanghai Guanrun Venture Capital||China, Shanghai|
|TD Waterhouse||New York, New York, United States|
|The Case Foundation||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|THE OKINAWA KAIHO BANK||Japan, Okinawa, Okinawa Prefecture|
|Triton Alternative Investment Trust||-|
|W.L. Ross & Co||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||17 May 2021||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|$50M||23 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$55M||19 Nov 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$50M||30 Sep 2020||New York, United States|
|18 Jun 2019||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$25M||13 Jun 2019||New York, United States|
|$5M||31 Aug 2018||Plano, Texas, United States|
|27 Jun 2018||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$7M||24 May 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
– VidMob, a NYC-based Intelligent Creative platform provider, raised $50m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Adobe, Shutterstock, Drive by DraftKings, the Spruce House Partnership, Prefix Capital, BuildGroup, Interlock Partners, Macanta, and key industry and tech leaders like Michael Kassan, Nick Brien, Thomas Tull, Mainardo de Nardis, among others.
– César Melo, former president at Mondelez and PepsiCo, CEO at Foster Grant and VP at Colgate-Palmolive is also investing and joining the board as an advisor.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.