This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Dallas
Interlock Partners is the renowned VC, which was created in 2016. The main office of this VC is situated in Dallas. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 3 key employees of this fund in our database.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. When a start-up has 1 or 2 founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Internet, Crowdsourcing. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Hangar Technology, Waggl, Inc., ZenBusiness are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Besides Interlock Partners, start-ups are typically funded by Acadia Woods Partners, Vaidya Capital Partners, Rick Segal and 6 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Acadia Woods Partners, Macanta Investments, ward.ventures and also 3 different VCs. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Macanta Investments, Acadia Woods Partners, You & Mr Jones Brandtech Ventures, out of 1 investor from our database.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. In real terms, this VC performs 5 percentage points less exits than other funds. In comparison with other funds, Interlock Partners makes 21 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2019. This fund was the most active in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: interlock.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
30.8% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.