In 2005 was created High Country Venture, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Boulder. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The top activity for fund was in 2013. Opposing the other organizations, this High Country Venture works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Surefire Medical, FullContact, sovrn The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the High Country Venture, startups are often financed by Techstars, Techstars Ventures, Foundry Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Foundry Group, Boulder Ventures, Techstars Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Foundry Group, Boulder Ventures, Partisan Management Group.
|10M||23 Aug 2010||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|1000K||08 Nov 2011||United States, Boulder|
|1000K||25 Jul 2011||United States, Boulder|
|7M||12 Aug 2008||United States, Boulder|
|65M||01 Jan 2008||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|5M||18 Jul 2013||United States, Boulder|
|675K||24 Dec 2008||United States, Glendale|
|6M||20 Feb 2007||United States, Louisville|
|1M||12 Jan 2012||United States, Boulder|
|15M||22 Apr 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.