Health Catalyst Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Health Catalyst Capital, startups are often financed by Peak Ventures, TCP Venture Capital, Scott Garber. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ARUP Laboratories, TCP Venture Capital, SaaS Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SJF Ventures, RTI International, Oxeon Partners.
This organization was formed by Charles Boorady. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 66 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Health Catalyst Capital works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Insightin Health, BetterDoctor, PierianDx. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Health Diagnostics.
Funds with similar focus
|A8 New Media Group Ltd||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Arkansas Department of Education||Arkansas, Little Rock, United States|
|Banque Populaire du Rwanda||-|
|Blue like an Orange Sustainable Capital||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Burda Cross Media||-|
|elf Cosmetics||New York, New York, United States|
|Junson Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Longworth Venture Partners||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|Magellan Technology Investment||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Moonshots Capital||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Solas BioVentures||Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States|
|Susquehanna||Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States|
|United Overseas Bank||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|VIA Technologies||Taipei, Taiwan|
|10 Jan 2023||Stamford, Connecticut, United States|
|$45M||09 Jan 2023||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|06 Dec 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$30M||02 Nov 2021||City of Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
|$52M||22 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|21 Oct 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$70M||21 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||25 Mar 2021||Florida, United States|
|$30M||16 Mar 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
– Clearsense, an advanced data management and analytics technology platform serving the healthcare industry, announced today it has closed $30 million in financing.
– Health Catalyst Capital led the investment round.
– Clearsense will use the new capital to build out its technology and advisory services to lead enterprise data strategies, empowering access to and value from data in ways that weren’t previously possible.
– Glooko, a leading provider of remote patient monitoring and chronic care management solutions including diabetes and obesity, has raised a $30m Series D round of funding.
– The financing was led by Health Catalyst Capital along with participation from existing investors Canaan Partners, Georgian, Novo Nordisk, Insulet and Mayo Clinic.
– Proceeds will be used to accelerate organic growth and strategic initiatives across the company’s broad and growing product line of advanced digital health solutions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.