In 1999 was created SJF Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Durham. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the SJF Ventures, startups are often financed by Trailblazer Capital, Y Combinator, Sandbox Industries. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trailblazer Capital, NRG Energy, GSV AcceleraTE. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Trailblazer Capital, Aster, Revolution.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Optoro, Intechra Holdings, Civitas Learning The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Logistics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 31 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this SJF Ventures performs on 11 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
This organization was formed by Anne Claire Broughton, David Kirkpatrick, Rick Defieux. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|Bit-isle, Inc.||Japan, Tokyo|
|Digital News Ventures (MDIF Fund)||New York, New York, United States|
|GT Capital||China, Shanghai|
|HQ Financial Group||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Melesio Capital||Norway, Oslo|
|Partner Ventures||California, Portola Valley, United States|
|Revelstoke Capital Partners||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|RMI||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Savannah Fund||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|SeaLink Capital Partners||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Skywater Capital||Hawaii, Honolulu, United States|
|Southern Funds Group||Houston, Texas, United States|
|The Francis Crick Institute||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Top Fortune Ventures||-|
|Wageningen Business Generator||Gelderland, Netherlands, Wageningen|
|Zell Lurie Commercialization Fund||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Zhongwen Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$44M||02 Aug 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$7M||12 May 2022||Oakland, California, United States|
|$54M||11 Apr 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$140M||22 Mar 2022||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|10 Jan 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$100M||05 Jan 2022||Louisiana, United States|
|16 Dec 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$20M||06 Dec 2021||Milpitas, California, United States|
|$30M||02 Nov 2021||City of Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
– Ellipsis Health is a San Francisco, CA-based developer of a voice vital sign to quantify and manage depression and anxiety at scale.
– The company raised $26m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by SJF Ventures with participation from AblePartners, Akhil Paul at Caparo Group, Alumni Ventures, Divesh Makan, Gaingels, Gary Loveman, Generator Ventures, Greycroft, Helmy Eltoukhy, Joanne Bradford, Khosla Ventures, Luminous Ventures, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Richard Socher, Ricardo Villela Marino, SpringTide Ventures, and What If Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to grow its customer base, expand global partnerships, build a multidisciplinary team, research, and develop new voice-based technology, expand its voice vital sign to address the mental health of children and adolescents.
– Take Command Health Closes $12.0M Series A Funding.
– The round was led by LiveOak Venture Partners and SJF Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to grow its team, launch new products and features, including a new payments solution, and enhance design support and account management.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.