Hatteras Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2000. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Durham.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Hatteras Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Mountain Group Capital, Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation, Atlas Venture. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Fletcher Spaght, Inc., Excelerate Health Ventures, New Enterprise Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mountain Group Capital, OUP (Osage University Partners), New Enterprise Associates.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals, ORIG3N, Rodin Therapeutics Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Therapeutics. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Hatteras Venture Partners performs on 13 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The current fund was established by Clay B. Thorp, John Crumpler. Besides them, we counted 12 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$6M||10 Nov 2022||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$15M||01 Nov 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$10M||31 Aug 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$75M||07 Jun 2022||Hatfield, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$26M||08 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$9M||07 Feb 2022||Los Altos, California, United States|
|$80M||07 Jan 2022||California, United States|
|$40M||02 Dec 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$28M||01 Dec 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
– Elligo Health Research, a healthcare-enabling research organization powered by the novel IntElligo technology, announced a $135m Series E financing round.
– Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital and Ally Bridge Group participated in the financing round.
– The round was also participated by Norwest Venture Partners and all major existing investors, including Cerner, Hatteras Venture Partners, Noro-Moseley Partners, Piper Sandler Merchant Banking, Shumway Capital, and Syneos Health.
– This financing allows Elligo to invest further in its technology platform and leverage data in new ways to address current challenges in the clinical trial industry.
– Vigil Neuroscience, a biotechnology company harnessing the power of microglia for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, announced the completion of a $90m Series B financing to further advance Vigil’s proprietary pipeline of microglia-targeted medicines for the treatment of neurodegeneration.
– The financing was led by Vida Ventures with participation from existing investors Atlas Venture, Northpond Ventures and Hatteras Venture Partners as well as new investors including Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Cormorant Asset Management, Invus, OrbiMed, Rock Springs Capital, Deep Track Capital, Logos Capital, Pivotal bioVenture Partners, and Lightstone Ventures.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.