Harmony Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by Mark Lotke. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Harmony Partners, startups are often financed by Andreessen Horowitz, Accel, Norwest Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trinity Ventures, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Tenaya Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Trinity Ventures, Prosus, Norwest Venture Partners.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Spotify, AppDynamics, Postmates. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Internet.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Harmony Partners performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. When the investment is from Harmony Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|American Enterprise Ventures||Ames, Iowa, United States|
|Digitalents Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|freuds||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Golden Regent Electronics||-|
|Mixin Capital||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Shenzhen Capchem Technology||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Sol Primero||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Vinaj Ventures & Innovation||California, San Francisco, United States|
|World Changing Ventures||-|
|$27M||18 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||17 Aug 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$23M||10 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$270M||09 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$21M||10 Feb 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|01 Oct 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$34M||01 Sep 2020||Stockholm County|
|$33M||25 Aug 2020||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$20M||23 Apr 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
– Split, the leading feature delivery and experimentation platform, announced $50m in Series D funding led by Owl Rock.
– The round was also joined by Northgate Capital and existing investors including Accel, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Harmony Partners, Microsoft’s venture capital fund M12, Atlassian Ventures, and ServiceNow.
– This latest round of investment brings Split’s total funding to $110m of which $83m was raised within the past year.
– FireHydrant is a NYC-based comprehensive reliability platform that allows teams to achieve reliability at scale by creating speed and consistency across the entire incident response lifecycle.
– Series B $23m round was led by Harmony Partners with participation from Salesforce Ventures and existing investors Menlo Ventures and Work-Bench.
– The new investment will be used to grow the engineering team, further accelerate product R&D, customer acquisition, and international growth.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.