The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wolf & Badger, MORI, Thriva. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Fashion, Semiconductor. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Guinness Asset Management, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Cambridge Innovation Capital, The Garage Soho. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pembroke VCT, Octopus Investments, 500 Startups. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pembroke VCT, Octopus Investments, 24 Haymarket.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 44 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|ANTENNE BAYERN GmbH & Co. KG||Bayern, Germany, Ismaning|
|Art and Culture||-|
|Calliode||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Canadian Cancer Society||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Caron Brothers Investments 2, LLC||-|
|Da Xi Bu Chuang Tou||China, Shaanxi, Xianyang|
|EIT Food||Belgium, United States, Wisconsin|
|El Dorado Investment||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|Equity International||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Fitech Ventures||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Foxconn Technology Group||New Taipei, Taiwan|
|Fresh Source Capital||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Larix||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Macquarie Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|National Research Council Canada||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|RXR Realty||New York, New York, United States|
|Skystar Finance||Japan, Tokyo|
|Startupbootcamp IoT London||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$1M||13 Apr 2022||Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
|$4M||11 Apr 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||23 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$12M||03 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||05 Jan 2022||Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom|
Draper and Dash
|$8M||01 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||17 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||06 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||27 Apr 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Wrisk, a London, UK insurtech company, raised £4.6M in funding.
– The round was led by QBN Capital with participation from investors Guinness Asset Management and Cell Rising Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.