The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Atherton. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Crowdsourcing, Agriculture. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Purfresh, Credit Sesame, Course Hero
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Grauer Brothers Capital, startups are often financed by Foundation Capital, Frederick Grauer, Chrysalix Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Frederick Grauer, Plug and Play, Perella Weinberg Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Frederick Grauer, SV Angel, Raj Sandhu.
The top activity for fund was in 2008. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Grauer Brothers Capital works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|Anslinger Capital||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|China Minsheng Trust||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|China Science and Techinnovation Capital Management||-|
|Dongfang Electronics||China, Liaoning, Yantai|
|Dongxin Ziben||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Florida Silicon Partners||Florida, Naples, United States|
|G2 Momentum Capital||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Heritage Bank of Commerce||California, San Jose, United States|
|Innovative Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Matsui Securities||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Old Town Media||-|
|Simon Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Techstars Retail Accelerator||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|ULIXE Group||Italy, Piemonte, Torino|
|Upper Bay Infrastructure Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Walden Bridge Capital||-|
|$1M||29 Apr 2010||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$10M||12 Mar 2010||California, United States|
|$500K||01 Aug 2008||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$200K||01 Feb 2008||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$183K||01 Sep 2007||Redwood City, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.