Grand Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Grand Rapids. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Maitlan Cramer, McKeel Hagerty, Tim Streit. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TimeDoc Health, ENGAGE Talent, Sigstr. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Data Integration, Collaboration. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Grand Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Grand Ventures performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Grand Ventures, startups are often financed by M25, South Carolina Research Authority, Router Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Refinery Ventures, Wireframe Ventures, High Alpha. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by High Alpha, Wireframe Ventures, South Carolina Research Authority.
|$4M||07 Oct 2021||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|$1M||12 Apr 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$14M||26 Jan 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$5M||24 Sep 2020||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$1M||07 Jul 2020||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$13M||18 May 2020||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$2M||27 Apr 2020||Ontario|
|$5M||22 Jan 2020||Ontario|
|20 Jan 2020||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
– Tealbook is a trusted source of supplier data.
– The company raised $14.4m in Series A funding.
– RTP Global led the round and joined by BDC Capital, Grand Ventures, Reciprocal Ventures, Refinery Ventures, S&P Global, Stand Up Ventures and Workday Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funds to support the platform’s continued innovation, and drive sales and marketing initiatives further expanding the company’s global footprint.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.