GREE Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The venture was found in Asia in Japan. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Tokyo.
Opposing the other organizations, this GREE Ventures works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 39 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, B2B. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bukalapak. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Indonesia.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the GREE Ventures, startups are often financed by GMO VenturePartners, Wavemaker Partners, Eight Roads Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mizuho Capital, GMO VenturePartners, ITOCHU Technology Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by YJ Capital, ITOCHU Technology Ventures, GMO VenturePartners.
|166 2nd Financial Services||New York, New York, United States|
|Code for America||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Coplex||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|eCOM Partners||Connecticut, Norwalk, United States|
|Epicenter||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Information Venture Partners||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|JT Asset Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Madison Bay Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|MFS Africa||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Partnership Fund for New York City||New York, New York, United States|
|Prairie Crest Capital||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|Swedbank Robur||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|The CapStreet Group||Houston, Texas, United States|
|The Ohio State University||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Times Mirror Interactive||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Volito||Malmö, Skane Lan, Sweden|
|$2M||04 Oct 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$11M||18 Jan 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$1M||11 Dec 2020||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$910K||10 Dec 2020||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$1M||12 Oct 2020||Minato, Japan|
|$2M||06 Oct 2020||Japan, Nagasaki Prefecture|
|30 Sep 2020||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$910K||27 Aug 2020||Chiyoda, Japan|
|21 Aug 2020||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.