Generator Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Redwood City.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CareLinx, Third Eye Health, Vynca. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Finance. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Generator Ventures, startups are often financed by StartUp Health, Y Combinator, Techstars Boston Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ziegler, Cambia Health Solutions, Ziegler LinkAge Longevity Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Initialized Capital, Cambia Health Solutions, Ziegler Link-Age.
The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Generator Ventures works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
This organization was formed by Arnold Whitman, Katy Fike, Russell Hirsch.
Funds with similar focus
|Alpha Wave Incubation||-|
|Array Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Cyberport Macro Fund (CMF)||-|
|Electronic Soul Ventures||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Engie||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Green Cross Holdings Corp||-|
|iloom||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Innovation Fund Macedonia||-|
|Manatt Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|McKenna Management||California, Los Altos, United States|
|MVB Bank||Fairmont, United States, West Virginia|
|SK Securities||Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea, Yongdungpo|
|TD Asset Management||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Tugboat Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Yanchuang Capital||Chaoyang, China, Liaoning|
|$30M||07 Jan 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$26M||15 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$65M||06 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
Post Acute Analytics
|25 Jan 2021||Lewisville, Texas, United States|
|$6M||01 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$45M||20 Feb 2020||Quincy, Massachusetts, United States|
|28 Jan 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$30M||13 Jan 2020||New York, United States|
|$4M||01 Nov 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Ellipsis Health is a San Francisco, CA-based developer of a voice vital sign to quantify and manage depression and anxiety at scale.
– The company raised $26m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by SJF Ventures with participation from AblePartners, Akhil Paul at Caparo Group, Alumni Ventures, Divesh Makan, Gaingels, Gary Loveman, Generator Ventures, Greycroft, Helmy Eltoukhy, Joanne Bradford, Khosla Ventures, Luminous Ventures, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Richard Socher, Ricardo Villela Marino, SpringTide Ventures, and What If Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to grow its customer base, expand global partnerships, build a multidisciplinary team, research, and develop new voice-based technology, expand its voice vital sign to address the mental health of children and adolescents.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.