We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Payments, Financial Services. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Traydstream, Capitalise.com, Curve. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Gauss Ventures, startups are often financed by Upscale, Techstars, Sway Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tech Nation Fintech, Speedinvest, Seedcamp. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by G1 Venture Capital, Charles Goguet.
The typical startup value when the investment from Gauss Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Bihoop Ventures||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Block Dream Fund||-|
|Defense.Net||Belmont, California, United States|
|ESADE BAN||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Invesco Asset Management||-|
|Octave Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Onevest||New York, New York, United States|
|PNF venture capital||Luleå, Norrbottens Lan, Sweden|
|Remeditex Ventures||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$112M||10 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$13M||31 Aug 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$78M||19 Apr 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||12 Apr 2021||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|$34M||01 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|30 Dec 2020||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$30M||16 Dec 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||12 Oct 2020||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|$4M||30 Jan 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Jasper Card, a NYC-based financial services company, raised $34M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Benslie International Fund, with participation from 500 Startups, Gauss Ventures, Off The Grid Ventures, OurCrowd, and SIBF.
– The new funding will be used to grow its AI technology to further develop its underwriting model and introduce a new line of financial services.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.