Fortress Investment Group appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1998. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The average startup value when the investment from Fortress Investment Group is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Fortress Investment Group works on 15 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 39 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Fortress Investment Group, startups are often financed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Westlake Ventures, Westlake Venture Partners, Tamir Koch. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Overstock, Zanadu Capital Partners, Tencent Holdings.
The fund was created by Peter Briger, Randal Nardone, Wes Edens. We also calculated 12 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lyft, Theranos, Nubank. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Mobile.
Funds with similar focus
|Congress Avenue Ventures||-|
|Founders Capital Partners||California, Santa Barbara, United States|
|Hershey Technologies||California, San Diego, United States|
|Hunza Ventures||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Silverleaf Venture Partners||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Siri Software GmbH||-|
|XDL Capital Group||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|$30M||14 Feb 2023||New York, New York, United States|
Aura Network Systems
|$75M||14 Nov 2022||Reston, Virginia, United States|
|$100M||19 Oct 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$50M||26 Jul 2022||Milpitas, California, United States|
|$100M||03 Jun 2022||Calgary, Canada|
Bloom Group SA
|$411M||26 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$8M||25 May 2022||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$14M||02 May 2022||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$40M||26 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– ID.me is a Mclean VA-based secure digital identity network which simplifies how individuals prove and share their identity online.
– The company secured $100m in debt financing from funds managed by affiliates of Fortress Investment Group LLC and $20mln revolving credit.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth along with the development of its secure digital identity network for all consumers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.