In 1955 was created Federated Investors, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Pittsburgh. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Comparing to the other companies, this Federated Investors performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Federated Investors is 50-100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2003. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Therapeutics, Health Care. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Otonomy, SteadyMed Therapeutics, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Federated Investors, startups are often financed by U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Forward Ventures, TPG Biotech. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Forward Ventures, OrbiMed. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Forward Ventures, Channel Medical Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|Ag Startup Engine||United States, Ames|
|Zhangjiang Torch Venture Capital Co||China, Shanghai|
|Sedo||United States, Cambridge|
|Jupiter Fund Management||United Kingdom, Chelmsford|
|AMTD ASEAN-Solidarity Fund||-|
|Zell Lurie Founders Fund||-|
|Nanjing Nangang Iron & Steel United Co||China, Nanjing|
|$336M||19 Apr 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$32M||30 Jul 2016||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$76M||31 Mar 2015||United States, San Diego|
|$12M||03 Feb 2015||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$49M||30 Apr 2014||United States, San Diego|
|$15M||20 Feb 2007||United States, " United States"}|
|$23M||13 Apr 2005||United States, " United States"}|
|$19M||13 Nov 2003||United States, " United States"}|
|$25M||31 Mar 2003||United States, San Diego|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.