In 2014 was created Disney Accelerator, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Los Angeles. The company was established in North America in United States.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The typical startup value when the investment from Disney Accelerator is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Comparing to the other companies, this Disney Accelerator performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Disney Accelerator, startups are often financed by Techstars, The Brandery, Switch Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Right Side Capital Management, Social Starts, Techstars. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars, Wavemaker Partners, Third Wave Digital.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ubooly, FEM Inc., MakieLab. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Marketplace, Apps.
Funds with similar focus
|Avalt||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|CAC CAPITAL||Chiyoda, Japan|
|COSIMO Ventures||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|GB Israel Investment Fund||-|
|Mercy Health||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Sarnoff Corp||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Wanaka Capital Partners||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|13 Jul 2022||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|21 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|12 Oct 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$13M||10 Oct 2018||Oslo, Norway|
|$22M||20 Jun 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Jan 2018||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|11 Oct 2017||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|11 Jul 2017||San Jose, California, United States|
|26 Jul 2016||New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.