digi Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 9-10 partakers. Despite the digi Ventures, startups are often financed by Morado Ventures, Michael Pierce, Winklevoss capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Scott Banister, SV Angel, Winklevoss capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by e.ventures, TYLT Ventures, Morado Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Security, E-Commerce. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Thrive Market, Silversheet, Cameo For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund.
The important activity for fund was in 2015. Comparing to the other companies, this digi Ventures performs on 11 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Michael Pierce, Paras Maniar. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Blue Heron Capital||Richmond, United States, Virginia|
|Fengyun Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Guangdong Fenghua Advanced Technology Holding||Baiyun District, China, Guangdong Province|
|Inerjys||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Manning Family Foundation||-|
|Mingxihui Asset Management||China, Shanghai|
|The Kaufmann Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Z3Partners||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Zoma Capital||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|04 Jan 2020||-|
|$12M||26 Nov 2018||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$2M||13 May 2015||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$8M||11 Mar 2015||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$8M||01 Jan 2014||Los Angeles, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.