Funds with similar focus
|Atlantis Investment Management||-|
|Beviguen||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Hyperion Invest||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Innovation Development Hub||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|K5 Ventures||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|Nebraska Angel Network||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|Northern Kentucky Growth Fund||-|
|Yingta Jiankang Guanli||China, Shanghai|
|$8M||06 Jan 2022||White Plains, New York, United States|
|$20M||15 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$21M||18 Jun 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|14 Aug 2019||New York, United States|
|01 Jan 2019||New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States|
|11 Oct 2018||London, England, United Kingdom|
LUX Fund Technology and Solutions (LUX FTS)
|$6M||08 Dec 2017||New York, New York, United States|
|30 Aug 2017||Plano, Texas, United States|
|$75M||13 Jul 2015||Redwood City, California, United States|
– Daloopa, a New York-based provider of AI-driven data extraction services for financial institutions, raised $20M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Credit Suisse Asset Management’s NEXT Investors, with participation from Nexus Venture Partners, Uncorrelated Ventures, and Hack VC.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate expansion of its offerings among financial institutions.
– CIBC Innovation Banking is pleased to announce a $10m credit facility for New York-based MayStreet Inc. (“MayStreet”), an industry-leading market data technology and content provider.
– The credit facility is available to help the rapidly growing fintech firm further scale its business.
– MayStreet offers market data technology that delivers high-quality global market data to enable data-driven decision-making.
– Combining ultra-low latency software with consolidated, top-of-book and full depth-of-book data, MayStreet empowers its clients – including the sell side, buy side, vendors, regulators and academics – to gain deeper insights to drive investing, trading, execution analytics and compliance.
– MayStreet’s existing equity investors include Credit Suisse Asset Management’s NEXT Investors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.