Continental Grain Company appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1813. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Continental Grain Company works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Continental Grain Company, startups are often financed by S2G Ventures, SOSV, Middleland Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are S2G Ventures, Middleland Capital, Temasek Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Temasek Holdings, S2G Ventures, Tyson Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Organic Food, Biotechnology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Perfect Day, MycoTechnology, Greenlight Biosciences. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|37 Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Abingdon Capital||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|Baidu Video||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BERRIUP||Autonomous Community of the Basque Country, San Sebastián, Spain|
|Ceniarth||California, San Francisco, United States|
|DocuSign||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Fidelity China Special Situations||England, Swale, United Kingdom|
|Growth Source Financial Technologies||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Manchester Venture Partners||England, Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Prophetic Ventures||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Red Hat||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|Shanghai Fuyi Culture Communication||China, Jingan, Shanghai|
|Startupbootcamp Digital Health Chengdu||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Tokyo Century||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Yunke Huahui||China, Kunming, Yunnan|
|$10M||25 Aug 2022||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$60M||26 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$68M||09 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$85M||30 Mar 2022||Aurora, Colorado, United States|
|18 Jan 2022||Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile|
|$39M||02 Dec 2021||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|03 Nov 2021||New York, United States|
|$10M||16 Sep 2021||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
Yuan Yao Nong Ye
|$15M||10 Sep 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
– Pivot Bio, a Berkeley, CA-based nitrogen innovator in agriculture, closed a $430m Series D funding.
– The round was led by DCVC and Temasek with participation from Generation Investment Management, G2 Venture Partners, Rockefeller Capital Management, Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Continental Grain Company, Prelude Ventures; Pavilion Capital, Bunge Ventures, Tekfen Ventures, and Roger Underwood.
– The company intends to use the funds to focus on scaling its U.S. business and expanding into key international markets.
– Sentera from Minneapolis MN provides an AI-powered platform that fives time sensitive insights to optimize decisions and improve outcomes for stakeholders throughout the agricultural supply chain.
– The company raised $25m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) and S2G Ventures with participation from Akroyd LLC, KuE Capital, Continental Grain Company, iSelect Fund and Middleland Capital.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.