In 2010 was created Clean Energy Trust, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Chicago. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Opposing the other organizations, this Clean Energy Trust works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Clean Energy Trust is 1-5 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2015. The real fund results show that this VC is 10 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Clean Energy Trust, startups are often financed by Tin Shed Ventures, OS Fund, Wells Fargo. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tin Shed Ventures, OS Fund, Wells Fargo. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tin Shed Ventures, OS Fund, OUP (Osage University Partners).
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Renewable Energy, Electronics. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Intellihot Green Technologies, Igor, Go Electric The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|200K||26 Oct 2020||United States, Chicago|
|18M||13 Jun 2021||United States, Burnsville|
|200K||13 Jun 2017||United States, Lexington|
|750K||13 Jun 2021||United States, Chicago|
Mito Material Solutions
|1000K||13 Jun 2021||United States, Stillwater|
|875K||22 Oct 2015||United States, Evanston|
|100K||11 May 2018||United States, Lenoir City|
|25K||30 Jun 2020||United States, Chicago|
|75K||07 Apr 2014||United States, Evanston|
|50K||10 Dec 2015||United States, Anderson|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.