This organization was formed by Bryan Johnson, Jeff Klunzinger, Jeffrey Klunzinger. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the OS Fund, startups are often financed by Founders Fund, Data Collective DCVC, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Founders Fund, Data Collective DCVC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Lux Capital, Data Collective DCVC.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Therapeutics, Genetics. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cleversafe, Human Longevity, Ginkgo BioWorks.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this OS Fund works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The average startup value when the investment from OS Fund is 100-500 millions dollars.
|China TBE Capital Partners Inc.||-|
|Demosi Ziguan||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Dolma Impact Fund||Ebène, Mauritius, Plaines Wilhems|
|F+ Ventures||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Hillman Ventures||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|KKR Real Estate Finance Trust||New York, New York, United States|
|Nizar AlNusif Sons Holding||-|
|Pale Blue Dot||Malmö, Skane Lan, Sweden|
|S-UBG Group||Aachen, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Sidebench||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Stratus Technologies||Massachusetts, Maynard, United States|
|Trinity Capital||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Vermillion Capital||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Zephyr Acorn||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|$33M||29 Mar 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$9M||07 Dec 2020||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|$2M||24 Sep 2019||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$3M||13 Mar 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$83M||21 Sep 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||17 Jul 2018||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$4M||26 Jun 2018||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$12M||26 Apr 2018||Illinois, United States|
|$10M||19 Mar 2018||Palo Alto, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.