Claritas Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2002. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Nashville.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Claritas Capital, startups are often financed by Rose Tech Ventures, FCA Venture Partners, Richmond Global Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Chrysalis Ventures, HLM Venture Partners, FCA Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by FCA Venture Partners, Clayton Associates, Chrysalis Ventures.
When the investment is from Claritas Capital the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Claritas Capital performs on 10 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The fund was created by Don McLemore, John H. Chadwick. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Empyrean Benefit Solutions, Entrada, Apcela. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Photography. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|Acceleris Capital||England, Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Afone Participations||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Baohui Equity Investment||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Charoen Pokphand Group||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Chuangwu Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Cosan S.A.||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Dig Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Emkan Capital||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Epidarex Capital||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|Iyo Bank Capital||Ehime Prefecture, Japan, Matsuyama|
|Lingfeng Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Shanghai Yuanrui Touzi Hehuoqiye (Youxian Hehuo)||China, Shanghai|
|Silver Chalice Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|The CDMN Soft-Landing Program||Canada, Kitchener, Ontario|
|The Kraft Group||Boxborough, Massachusetts, United States|
|Z Corporation||Burlington, Massachusetts, United States|
|Zhuhai Ailai Investment||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|$50M||17 Nov 2021||Troy, New York, United States|
|$34M||15 Jul 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$2M||23 Jun 2021||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|$32M||08 Jul 2020||New York, United States|
|$18M||18 Dec 2019||Berkeley, California, United States|
FOH & BOH
|$2M||01 Nov 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|24 Oct 2019||West Lancashire, England, United Kingdom|
TwelveStone Health Partners
|$4M||24 Jul 2018||Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States|
|$4M||13 Sep 2017||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
– Naborforce is a tech-enabled company connecting aging adults to a network of care providers.
– Company raised $2.5M in seed funding.
– The round was led by Claritas Capital with participation from Artemis Fund.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s geographic reach and operations.
– Swift Medical is a digital wound care company based in Toronto.
– The company raised $35M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Virgo Investment Group LLC with participation from DCVC, BDC Capital, Women in Technology Venture Fund, Claritas Capital, Chrysalis Ventures, Pender Ventures and Export Development Canada.
– The investment will be used to expand the company’s market position and scale their digital wound management platform across North America.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.