CIT Group is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1908. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Livingston.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the CIT Group, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, ComVentures, Weiss, Peck & Greer Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Constellation Technology Ventures, Winfield Capital Corp, Wheatley Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Constellation Technology Ventures, Woodside Fund, ONSET Ventures.
The fund was created by Henry Ittleson. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zayo, Telx, Compass Datacenters. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Renewable Energy, Health Care. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this CIT Group works on 6 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Funds with similar focus
|$375M||03 May 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$65M||28 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$35M||02 Feb 2022||Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States|
|$6M||15 Dec 2021||Short Hills, New Jersey, United States|
|$1B||02 Nov 2021||Boca Raton, Florida, United States|
Cornerstone Healthcare Group
|$100M||28 Jul 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
Jefferson Health System
|$39M||22 Mar 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$25M||03 Dec 2020||Wichita, Kansas, United States|
|$75M||30 Sep 2020||Nashua, New Hampshire, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.