In 2013 was created Chromo Invest, which is appeared as VC.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Chromo Invest, startups are often financed by M13, Varengold Bank, Sway Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 42K Investimentos, CloudScale Capital Partners, monashees. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Fidelity Management and Research Company, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, CapitalG.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lyft, Addepar, Geru. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Transportation, Real Estate Investment. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The real fund results show that this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Chromo Invest works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. When the investment is from Chromo Invest the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
This organization was formed by Celso Viegas Portasio, Marcelo Ferreira, Tiago Wallau Kretzmann. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
|11M||05 May 2021||Germany, Dusseldorf|
Open Co (Brazil)
|25M||24 Mar 2021||Brazil, São Paulo|
|90M||20 Nov 2020||United States, New York|
|22M||10 Jul 2020||Brazil, Porto Alegre|
|12M||17 Jun 2020||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro|
|21M||05 Sep 2019||United States, New York|
|01 Mar 2019||Brazil, Porto Alegre|
|3M||07 Nov 2018||Germany, Dusseldorf|
|21M||10 Oct 2018||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.