This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Sigma Gestion is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 1993. The VC's location is in Europe, France. The primary office of this VC is located in Paris.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Directstreams, BiBOARD, XiVo are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - France. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Health Care, Social Media. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Along with Sigma Gestion, start-ups are often financed by Banexi Ventures, Starquest Capital, Orkos Capital as well as 2 other investors. The fund often co-invests with CM-CIC Capital Prive, A Plus Finance, Sofimac Partners, overall with 8 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Aster, NTT DOCOMO Ventures, Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP).
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2019. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 0 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The fund's activity peaked in 2014. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. Sigma Gestion is involved in 17 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
8.3% of cases
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.