In 2014 was created British Business Bank, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Sheffield. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the British Business Bank, startups are often financed by Union Square Ventures, Index Ventures, Accel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Union Square Ventures, Temasek Holdings, Sands Capital Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this British Business Bank works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2014.
Besides them, we counted 13 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Finance, Insurance. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Funding Circle, Shire Leasing
Funds with similar focus
|Adaptec - Data Storage||California, Milpitas, United States|
|Buw||Germany, Lower Saxony, Osnabrück|
|Deerfield||New York, New York, United States|
|Grupo SURA||Antioquia, Colombia, Medellín|
|HP WILD HOLDING AG||-|
|Johnson & Johnson Foundation||-|
|Mandiri Investment Management Singapore||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|MiH Ventures||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Pool Global Partners||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|$42M||02 Feb 2022||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|$1M||19 Jan 2022||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|$8M||29 Nov 2021||Cornwall, England, United Kingdom|
|$68K||08 Nov 2021||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||26 Oct 2021||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$15M||21 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||16 Jul 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$5M||19 Apr 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$8M||12 Apr 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.