In 1992 was created Sands Capital Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Arlington. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Sands Capital Ventures, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, Norwest Venture Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are RA Capital Management, Northpond Ventures, Sequoia Capital India. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Founders Circle Capital, Accel, Norwest Venture Partners.
The current fund was established by Michael Rubin. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Sands Capital Ventures the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Sands Capital Ventures performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Slack Technologies, MuleSoft, Lending Club For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Information Technology. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Al Salam Bank-Bahrain||-|
|Ardent Venture Partners||-|
|Bank Of Jiangsu||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Bronfman-Fisher International||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Fengjia Capital Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Goodwin Procter||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Larsen MacColl Partners||Pennsylvania, Radnor, United States|
|MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Ningo Meishan Baoshui Gangqu Yunwanxingtong Investment Management||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Pasadena Angels||Altadena, California, United States|
|Relevance Ventures (formerly Relevance Capital)||Brentwood, Tennessee, United States|
|TuYoo Games||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Westar Capital||Australia, Perth, Western Australia|
|Yatou Zhangjiakou Touzi||China, Hebei, Zhangjiakou|
|Zhejiang Xianju Pharmaceutical||China, Jiangsu, Taizhou|
|$300M||07 Dec 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$280M||16 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$45M||12 Nov 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$100M||11 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$53M||09 Nov 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|08 Nov 2021||California, United States|
|$43M||03 Nov 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$19M||26 Oct 2021||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|$18M||29 Sep 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– PolyAI, a voice assistant company, raised $15m funding.
– The round was led by Silicon Valley’s Khosla Ventures, and joined by Point72 Ventures, Amadeus Capital, Sands Capital Ventures, Passion Capital and Entrepreneur First.
– It brings PolyAI to a valuation of $100m.
– PolyAI claims its voice assistant can be turned live more quickly, in more languages, and charges on a per-minute basis.
– Exo, a handheld ultrasound device and point-of-care workflow platform, raised $220m funding.
– The round was led by RA Capital Management and joined by BlackRock, Sands Capital, Avidity Partners, Pura Vida Investments and prior investors.
– The company plans to use the funding to commercialize its device and to build out its informatics platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.