United States, San Francisco
BreakawayGrowth Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The fund was created by Chris Albinson, Paul Heydon. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the BreakawayGrowth Fund, startups are often financed by Troy Capital Partners, LVP, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Watertower Ventures, Upfront Ventures, Troy Capital Partners.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile Advertising, Ethereum. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Tellie.tv, Careerlist, Lucid Sight Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: breakawaygrowth.us; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.