Rho Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1981. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The important activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Rho Capital Partners performs on 8 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Rho Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Sevin Rosen Funds, Menlo Ventures, DFJ. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Star Ventures, Menlo Ventures, InterWest Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sevin Rosen Funds, Menlo Ventures, CenterPoint Venture Partners.
We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Anacor Pharmaceutical, ChargePoint, NGM Biopharmaceuticals. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Security, Biotechnology. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|$58M||18 Aug 2021||Test Valley, England, United Kingdom|
|$12M||14 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$25M||22 Feb 2021||New York, United States|
|$6M||16 Feb 2021||New York, United States|
|$30M||18 Aug 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$21M||12 May 2020||New York, United States|
|$5M||05 Mar 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$65M||10 Dec 2019||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$15M||03 Sep 2019||New York, United States|
– Aren from Tel Aviv is a leading civil infrastructure management Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform.
– The company announced its seed capital raise of $2 million.
– The round was led by Shadow Ventures, with Rho Capital Partners, MetaProp, Technion Angels, Green Egg Ventures, HBS Alumni Angels, Turf Advisory, COINS, and Maccabee Ventures as major participants.
– Suzy, a NYC-based market research software platform, closed a $50m Series D funding.
– The round was led by H.I.G. Growth Partners and joined by existing investors Rho Capital Partners, Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments, Foundry Group, Triangle Peak Partners, and North Atlantic Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to bolster its product offerings, grow its proprietary consumer panel, expand rollout internationally and to new industry verticals, and invest in further accelerating sales and marketing efforts.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.