Blue Note Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boulder.
The real fund results show that this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Photography, SaaS. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline FullContact, 8base, Shotzr
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Blue Note Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, Zelkova Ventures, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are FirstMile Ventures, Firebrand Ventures, v1.vc. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tom Noonan, FirstMile Ventures, Walden Venture Capital.
The fund was created by Chris Marks. The overall number of key employees were 1.
Funds with similar focus
|Winklevoss capital||United States, New York|
|Citizen.VC||United States, Palo Alto|
|Singapore Exchange Limited||Singapore, Singapore|
|Konsulko Group||United States, San Jose|
|Digital Partners||United States, Bellevue|
|Musashino Bank||Japan, Saitama|
|Xiaoxiang Keyun||China, Xiaoshan|
|Cheerland Investments||China, Changping|
|Winklevoss Capital||United States, New York|
|Avego Healthcare Capital||United States, Alpharetta|
|$1M||16 Apr 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||18 Mar 2019||United States, Denver|
|$9M||13 Nov 2018||United States, Boulder|
|$1M||28 Jun 2018||United States, Boulder|
|$2M||22 Jun 2018||United States, New York|
|$2M||06 Mar 2018||United States, Boulder|
|$1M||18 Jul 2017||United States, Boulder|
|$2M||30 Apr 2017||United States, Boulder|
|$635K||24 Apr 2017||United States, San Francisco|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.