Blue Heron Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Richmond.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Blue Heron Capital, startups are often financed by 7wire Ventures, New Markets Venture Partners, XMi High Growth Development Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rose Park Advisors, Shub Debgupta, SV Health Investors. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SV Health Investors, Rose Park Advisors, Intersouth Partners.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Big Data. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline CipherOptics, CSA Medical, Local Voice Media
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Blue Heron Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|digi Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Fengyun Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Guangdong Fenghua Advanced Technology Holding||Baiyun District, China, Guangdong Province|
|Manning Family Foundation||-|
|Mingxihui Asset Management||China, Shanghai|
|The Kaufmann Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Valiant Peregrine Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Z3Partners||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Zoma Capital||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|$5M||08 Mar 2022||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$45M||27 Oct 2021||Mclean, Virginia, United States|
|$60M||13 Oct 2021||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$9M||12 Oct 2021||Fulton, Maryland, United States|
|$12M||10 Feb 2021||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$12M||14 Dec 2020||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$11M||12 Mar 2020||Iowa, United States|
|$10M||19 Nov 2019||Virginia, United States|
ChartSpan Medical Technologies
|15 Aug 2019||Greenville, South Carolina, United States|
– Insightin Health, a Baltimore-based platform which provides complete personalized member engagement for each step of the healthcare journey, raised $12M in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by the Blue Venture Fund and Blue Heron Capital with participation from existing investors Health Catalyst Capital, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest fund, and SaaS Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to scale the platform and bring on new clients.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.