AshHill Biomedical appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Cincinnati.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Heart Metabolics, Armetheon For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Therapeutics, Biotechnology. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The important activity for fund was in 2014. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are venBio Partners, Seroba Life Sciences, Life Sciences Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by venBio Partners, Seroba Life Sciences, Life Sciences Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|Asia Plus||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Cherry Tree Investments||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|China Unicom||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Coherent||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Draper||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|EXPERT DOJO||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Go-Ventures||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Kaedan Capital||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Kedaara Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Loxbridge Research||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Merieux Developpement||France, Lyon, Rhone-Alpes|
|Netmarble||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy||-|
|San Diego Venture Partners||-|
|Shenzhenshi Huaxia Dexin Jijin Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|Xiamen Torch Group Co||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|$7M||28 Aug 2014||California, United States|
|$20M||16 Apr 2014||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||04 Jan 2013||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.