Asahi Kasei Corporate Venture Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Menlo Park
Asahi Kasei Corporate Venture Capital is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2008. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The main office of this VC is situated in Menlo Park.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 6-7 participants. Besides Asahi Kasei Corporate Venture Capital, start-ups are typically funded by Valley Oak Investments, Rhapsody Venture Partners, VentureWell. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Valley Oak Investments, Stonebridge Ventures, Serra Ventures. The investor in the following rounds is usually National Institutes of Health.
In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - Canada. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Feldan Therapeutics, Hazel Technologies. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Biotechnology, Therapeutics. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 2 more areas of investment.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: ak-america.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.