Arizona Tech Investors
United States, Mesa
Arizona Tech Investors appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2007. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Mesa. The venture was found in North America in United States.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Arizona Tech Investors, startups are often financed by Shaun Coleman, Dylan Taylor, Techstars Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Desert Angels, Techstars, Right Side Capital Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Space Angels, Keiretsu Capital, [email protected].
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are EdTech, SaaS. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CampusLogic, Vector Launch, Aural Analytics.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2017. This Arizona Tech Investors works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Arizona Tech Investors is 1-5 millions dollars.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.